Gifted and Talented
The GT Advisor is the primary advocate for students, communications, and programming in the school. The GT Advisor at University Hill is Jana Krutsinger who may be reached at Jana.Krutsinger@bvsd.org or at 720-561-2982.
The academic programming for gifted and talented students may include:
- Differentiation within the regular classroom by classroom teachers and/or GT Staff
- Math Differentiation
- Enrichment Activities such as:
- ALP Exposé
- Math Olympiads
- Literature Club
- Family Resource School After School Classes
The social emotional programming and support for gifted and talented students and their families include:
- Second Steps and Mindfulness strategies
- “Lunch Bunch” groups with GT Advisor for students to discuss ALP goals and social emotional issues.
- Family Resource School Counseling Support